Direction for USE
- Pour the thawed cream into a bowl not exceeding 20% of the bowl capacity.
- Use medium speed to whip the cream till soft peaks form.
- Ideal whipping temperature is 2o – 4o C (for whipping volume, texture, quality of whipped cream, check the bowl size, whipping speed, product quantity and temperature before whipping.)
- To be delivered Frozen
- To be stored at -18o C or below
- Thaw to 2o – 4o C before whipping
- The thawed product should not be re-frozen
- Whipped cream should be covered and refrigerated at 4o – 10o C